geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Where to find EJB dependencies
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 07:14:13 GMT
I'm not entirely sure I understand what you are asking, however
geronimo/openejb does not use compiled stubs but rather uses CGLib
generated proxies.  You should be able to simply deploy your j2ee
application without any preprocessing.  In some cases you do not even
need a vendor plan: this requires e.g. your resource-ref names to match
the names of datasources you have deployed.

thanks
david jencks