geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Anybody know how to auto generate an openejb-jar.xml file with Maven?
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:37:24 GMT
I assumed since you are asking on a geronimo list you are interested in
openejb2, the version integrated in geronimo.  All your references
apply to openejb1, which does not work with geronimo.  You will get
better info about openejb1 on the openejb list.  I don't know if there
is any relationship between the plans for the 2 openejb versions.

thanks
david jencks