geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: I'm new user 2
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:17:02 GMT
	I'm not sure that this is the problem, but...  Can you move your
Geronimo install to a path with no spaces in the directory names, try
again, and see if that changes things?  If that solves your issue, then we
just need to identify where we have a problem processing file paths with
spaces in the name.

Thanks,
	Aaron