geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Unable to deploy EAR.
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 12:33:28 GMT
	It may be worth looking in the server log if the deploy fails
(var/log/geronimo.log) to see if there was a specific error (like the one
referred to in the bug below) reported in the log.

	Also, you might report the contents of var/config/config.list in
case the deployer service is not running.

	Please make sure to say which version you're using for any stack
trace or config files you post.

Thanks,
	Aaron