geronimo-user mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Re: Anybody know how to auto generate an openejb-jar.xml file with Maven?
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:34:03 GMT

which is for a Geronimo XDoclet 1.2.2 module. &nbsp;Note that this plug-in
is not complete (see link for details), is subject to change and may not
even be accepted as part of the Geronimo project.</font>
site for invoking XDoclet from Maven ( I haven't tried it yet myself)...
http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/xdoclet/maven-plugin.html</font>
This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary
or non-public information. &nbsp;This information is intended solely for
the designated recipient(s). &nbsp;If an addressing or transmission error
has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and destroy
this e-mail. &nbsp;Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this
information by unintended recipients is prohibited. &nbsp;Any opinions
expressed in this e-mail are those of the author personally.</font>
wrote
on 19/07/2005 04:52:45 PM:<br>
&gt; Nicholas Irving wrote:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; &gt; I am confused.<br>
&gt; &gt; http://www.opensubscriber.com/message/dev@openejb.org/1603012.html
talks<br>
&gt; &gt; about some release of an maven task openejb:release. Perhaps
I am getting<br>
&gt; &gt; confused with that and some other thing @<br>
&gt; &gt; http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/xdoclet/ant/xdoclet/modules/openejb/ejb/OpenE<br>
&gt; &gt; JBSubTask.html which is the ANT task I have found. Then there
is this<br>
&gt; &gt; http://archive.openejb.codehaus.org/user/msg00133.html <br>
&gt; &gt; http://www.mail-archive.com/xdoclet-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg09170.html<br>
&gt; &gt; http://opensource.atlassian.com/projects/xdoclet/browse/XDT-669<br>
&gt; &gt; <br>
&gt; &gt; and then to add more confusion to the matter<br>
&gt; &gt; http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/xdoclet/jars/ has a jar<br>
&gt; &gt; xdoclet-openejb-module-1.2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Awesome! I didn't remember about the plugin, but the nice thing about
&gt; open source is that if you don't have a solution you do it yourself
or <br>
&gt; look around for possible solutions. It seems you're very lucky - you've
&gt; found what you was looking for!<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; I'd be glad to hear your achievements with the plugin. I'd even created
&gt; a new page in OpenEJB Wiki - <br>
&gt; http://docs.codehaus.org/display/OPENEJB/XDoclet+plugin - where you
&gt; could describe what the plugin is and it is not. Some use cases would
be <br>
&gt; of help, too.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Reply-set to user@openejb.org mailing list.<br>