geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: applications in
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:11:23 GMT
This is an area that could use extensive cleanup.  I've never
understood what the MagicGBall was, it never worked for me.  I tried
the "demo" a few weeks ago and it did work, but it does essentially
nothing.  Removing or fixing these and installing the samples Sing Li
contributed would be a good idea.... the problem is time, at least for
me.

thanks
david jencks