geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Anybody know how to auto generate an openejb-jar.xml file with Maven?
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 20:03:09 GMT
You need more info, and hence an openejb-jar section in your plan, for
mdbs, cmp mapping, corba, and usually ejb web services.

Packing the vendor specific plan in the application is not really
recommended with j2ee 1.4: for an ear usually it is clearer to have a
single external plan with a  section for each ejb module, or for a
standalone ejb module an external plan following the openejb-jar.xsd.

Some people have talked about writing an xdoclet 1 plugin but AFAIK
there is nothing available yet.

david jencks