geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Need help with transactions and security
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 06:22:48 GMT
Well, I commented a bit.  I can take a look at the security issue if
you supply the login configuration including user >> principal
mappiings and the application security info including principal >> role
mappings.  I think a tranql expert should take a look at the
transaction issue.

thanks
david jencks