geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: access a BLOB coloumn from a CMP EJB
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2005 00:08:39 GMT
I was trying to find the root cause and I have added an integration test
to test the storage of a byte[] into a BLOB (see
org.openejb.test.entity.cmp2.StorageTests in OpenEJB itests). It seems
that it works; at least for Derby.

BTW, by default a field having the type byte[] is automatically
serialized, so one should not need to explicitly declare a
SerializableConverter.

Thanks,
Gianny