geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: access a BLOB coloumn from a CMP EJB
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 23:51:19 GMT
Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> Jeremy,
>
> That was one of the weired things here - there is no true root cause:
>
> 08:42:29,134 WARN  [SystemExceptionInterceptor] BookBean
> javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: Unable to load data
> for field
>    at
> org.openejb.transaction.ContainerPolicy$TxRequired.invoke(ContainerPolicy.java:126)

OpenEJB is dropping the root cause for some reason (claims it can't
initCause() and doesn't log the lost info). Please can you open a bug
for that as I think we'll lose diagnostic info for any problem
encountered by the persistence code.

I'll try and reproduce and get the byte[] mapping working.
--
Jeremy