geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: applications in
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 22:17:35 GMT
When I attempted to deploy the magicgball.ear file I received an error
because of difficulty processing a WSDL file (I'm not familiar with
these errors but it looks like it can't reconcile the mgb prefix on the
name space mapping for mgb:askRequest .... do I need to do something to
establish a namespace for mgb? ).

Here is the message I get on deploy:
     Error: Unable to distribute magicgball.ear: Failed to read wsdl
     document caused by WSDLException (at
     /definitions/portType/operation/input): faultCode=UNBOUND_PREFIX:
     Unable to determine namespace of 'mgb:askRequest'.

I built from source with an extract from trunk that I took earlier this
morning.   I built magicGball using maven directly under magicGball.  It
seemed to build fine.   Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem
with the magicgball WSDL in trunk?

--
Joe Bohn

joe.bohn@earthlink.net
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."   -- Jim Elliot