geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jacek Laskowski <jlaskow...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help deploying EAR in geronimo
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 13:06:33 GMT
Krishnakumar B wrote:
> hi,
>
> I am trying to deploy simple EAR files that contain EJB but i get the
> following error. I am able to deploy WAR files.
>
> I have used M3 and also tried latest build from svn. But nothing works.

Oh, come on ;) I had thought we've already sorted it out. There are
troubles with deployment, but over all it works pretty well.

Could you download the latest unstable build (1.0-169186) from
http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.html and give it a try again.

I'm desparately looking for some help with several other applications
deployment, so when you passed the troubles and deployed your samples,
you could help me with others, right?

> Kris

Jacek