geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: want to contribute with web or EJB please assign me !!!!!
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 14:26:55 GMT
Sundaranathan S wrote:
> Hi Jacek,
>
>      Thanks and from where do i get db2jcc.jar and db2jcc_license_c.jar. Please
> let me know if it is available with geronimo or should i download from
> IBM site.

You need to download them from the IBM site.

Derby is currently voting on whether to release 10.1.1.0 which will
include client-side jars that we can redisribute. I have tested this
candidate with Geronimo and things seem to be working fine. When Derby's
vote completes (probably Friday if things go well) expect Geronimo to
update to 10.1.1.0 soon after.

--
Jeremy