geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Deployment and specifying additional jar libraries
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:54:28 GMT
both of these should work:

put the jar in the war's WEB-INF/lib

put the jar into geronimo's repository (under "repo" in an appropriate
location) and use a geronimo web plan with a dependency element:

<dependency>
    <uri>foo/jars/foo-1.1.1.1.jar</uri>
</dependency>

If this doesn't work more info on versions and exactly what you are
doing, and the failure message, would be helpful.

thanks
david jencks