geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "pyd" <...@phome.cable.nu>
Subject Unable to register configuration
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2005 03:49:35 GMT
Need help!
What's problem with me? I was installed geronimo first time.
When I open my browser ,It show me this:
URL http://localhost:8080/

Error 404 - Not Found.
No context on this server matched or handled this request.
Contexts known to this server are:

The links above may not work if a virtual host is configured
Then I deploy SystemJMS,It show me this:

Microsoft Windows XP [汾 5.1.2600]
(C) Ȩ 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Program Files\Apache Geronimo>java -jar bin\deployer.jar start org/apache/ger
onimo/SystemJMS
Username: system
Password: manager
Deployment failed
  Server reports: Unable to register configuration
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Unable to register con
figuration
        at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl.load(Confi
gurationManagerImpl.java:161)

C:\Program Files\Apache Geronimo>
What I should do?

pyd@phome.cable.nu