geronimo-user mailing list archives

From nirv...@darkedges.com
Subject Re: Anybody know how to auto generate an openejb-jar.xml file with Maven?
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:34:34 GMT
Okay my fault.
I assumed (wrongly) that what worked with OpenEJB will work with Geronimo.
Looks like I am going to have to sit down and figure this all out, as until the
reliance on the openejb-jar.xml is removed you still need to create it, and
when you have to mix a manual with automated process to deploy it kinda defeats
the purpose.

I will speak to the guys on the OpenEJB list to see how it works and then see
how I can incorporate it their work to V2 and hopefully get a resolvement. Any
suggestions on where to start regarding V2 of the code?