You can use the examples at java web, examples j2ee 1.4, and there you will see at the bundle packed a lot of examples, including MDB. The thing is that you have to write the proper deployment descroptors.

Katia

>From: "J. Patrick Bedell" <jpb@infoeng.org>
>To: user@geronimo.apache.org
>Subject: message-den bean example?
>Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Hello,
> I'm trying to develop a message-driven EJB, and having some
>difficulties.  Are there any examples of Geronimo-deployable
>message-driven beans that are available for download?
> Thanks in advance for the help!
>
> Patrick
> jpb@infoeng.org

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: incluye Antivirus y Firewall de McAffee. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.