geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: References to JMS Resources in Web.xml
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 15:20:34 GMT
basically, no, but sort of.

The various j2ee specs require that you list the resources you use in
the deployment descriptor and that the deployment process associate the
resources "needs" listed in the dd with actual resources deployed in
the app server.

That being said... if you are willing to use extremely
geronimo-specific code you can query the geronimo kernel for gbeans
following an appropriate naming pattern and find the ones wrapping a
jms managed connection factory, and get the ConnectionFactory from it.

I would think hard about why you think you need to do this.

thanks
david jencks