geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: proposal for new site
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 17:57:53 GMT
Ok - I pushed it out.  When the servers synch, it will be there.

We need a more complete list of dependencies - and the intention
isn't our dep list, but rather the "collaboration" list.  We have a
dep on clogging, for example, but I wouldn't consider that a
collaboration.

Also, I'll summarize the roadmap discussion and put that to the dev
list and then to the site...

geir

geirm@apache.org