geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Schmidt <schmidt...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis WS integration
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 08:40:14 GMT
<head>
</head>
Hi,<br>
I am currently evaluating Geronimo and build the latest Geronimo from
CVS with Maven. My questions:<br>
What is the current status of WS integration into Geronimo? <br>
I can see the repository/axis folder and assume it is integrated as a
module. In the Wiki there is a short (and obsolete) tutorial
(<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/HowToAxisGeronimo">http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/HowToAxisGeronimo</a>)
explaining the
deployment of Axis as an (external) Web application. Is this the
intended way to use WS in Geronimo?<br>
Is there any information about how to expose EJB's as a WS?<br>
Thanks!!<br>
Stefan<br>