geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: proposal for new site
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 18:37:16 GMT
I didn't mean to be the deciding vote, I'd still like to know what others think.  We haven't
heard from very many people on this thread.

Hey everyone out there who has ever had an opinion on the website, what do you think?

Again, I'm talking to everyone, not just people privileged with commit access.  Speak up :)

-David