geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject proposal for new site
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 01:19:08 GMT
We've been talking about new site content for a while, so I threw
together a quick, simple site that uses velocity and simple xml-based
documents for content.

An example of what it looks like now is here :

http://people.apache.org/~geirm/geronimo/

I put into the geronimo svn repo under /site (parallel tree to /
trunk) so people can play with it.

I think I captured all the info from the current site.  The upside is
that it takes <10 seconds to fully generate, so adding content is a
breeze.

If I get lucky and there are no objections, I'd like to bring up as
the geronimo site ASAP, for a bunch of reasons.  It's more up to date
(and I'll keep working on it..) and has the logo for ApacheCon EU,
coming up, which we do need to advertise...

yes, right now it's ant based (just type "ant" and it will generate)
and has the dependencies in svn (not optimal).  We can convert to
maven if people really care and they want to go this direction.

Comments?

geir

geirm@apache.org