geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Location of Database driver
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:11:52 GMT
I can't find your previous posts.
You need to include a dependency to the driver jar in your plan.  For
instance, default-database-plan has dependencies on the axion jar and 3
other jars it needs.  For oracle you should need only the oracle driver
jar.  If this doesn't fix the problem please post your entire plan.

thanks
david jencks