Hi!!!!

One more thing. I get this on the jmx the debug-tool

ObjectName: geronimo.server:EJBModule=mdb.jar,J2EEApplication=tierra,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=MessageDrivenBean,name=MDBTierra
ClassName: org.openejb.mdb.MDBContainer
State: starting

Attributes

Name Value
componentContext {HandleDelegate=org.openejb.corba.CORBAHandleDelegate$HandleDelegateReference@e50215}
containerId geronimo.server:EJBModule=mdb.jar,J2EEApplication=tierra,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=MessageDrivenBean,name=MDBTierra
contextFactory org.openejb.mdb.MDBInstanceContextFactory@ebd302
deliveryTransacted [Z@6a4db4
ejbName MDBTierra
endpointInterfaceName javax.jms.MessageListener
gbeanEnabled true
instancePool org.openejb.util.SoftLimitedInstancePool@1139f1b
interceptorBuilder org.openejb.mdb.MDBInterceptorBuilder@132b694
signatures [ejbCreate(), ejbRemove(), onMessage(javax.jms.Message), setMessageDrivenContext(javax.ejb.MessageDrivenContext)]
userTransaction (null)

ObjectName: geronimo.server:EJBModule=mdb.jar,J2EEApplication=tierra,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=JCAActivationSpec,name=MDBTierra
ClassName: org.apache.geronimo.connector.ActivationSpecWrapper
State: failed

Attributes

Name Value
acknowledgeMode (null)
activationSpecClass org.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpec
clientId (null)
containerId geronimo.server:EJBModule=mdb.jar,J2EEApplication=tierra,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=MessageDrivenBean,name=MDBTierra
destination (null)
destinationType (null)
gbeanEnabled true
messageSelector (null)
noLocal false
password (null)
subscriptionDurability (null)
subscriptionName (null)
userName (null)

The second one is which fails.

  • EJBModule=mdb.jar,J2EEApplication=tierra,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=JCAActivationSpec,name=MDBTierra [failed]
  • EJBModule=mdb.jar,J2EEApplication=tierra,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=MessageDrivenBean,name=MDBTierra [starting]
  • Any guess please???? Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

    Katia

    >From: "Katia Aresti Gonzalez" <kaaresti@hotmail.com>
    >To: user@geronimo.apache.org
    >Subject: Re: JMS application problem when deploying into Geronimo
    >Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 08:54:26 +0000
    >
    ><< message3.txt >>

    Acepta el reto MSN Premium: incluye Antivirus y Firewall de McAffee. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.