Hi again!!

My book is part translation of Aaron´s Book,and  other parts no, for exameple ejbs part.

Im just waiting to know where can i send the documentation. And the SoftWare examples as well but i need a little time more to send them. How can i give my documentation? just sending to your emails? its possible to put the documentation at Geronimo web page if you think that is usefull? That would be great!

Thank you

Katia