geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Connection Pooling for JDBC (MySQL)
Date Thu, 05 May 2005 20:04:38 GMT
roughly speaking you should be able to modify the default-database-plan
by
--changing the dependencies to point to the mysql driver jar (and any
others it may need)
--changing the driver class
--changing the url

and deploy it like it's deployed in assembly's maven.xml

don't have much time now... may be able to provide better instructions
later.

thanks
david jencks