geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spanish Documentation Avaible
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 15:00:33 GMT

On May 14, 2005, at 7:21 AM, Katia Aresti Gonzalez wrote:

> Hello everybody!!!
>
> I have finished my spanish documentation about Geronimo. I have
> included the following parts:
>
> - Install and building from source
> - Configuration of Database pool
> - Configuration of JMS
> - Configuration en Deploy of EJBs, all types JAR
> - WAR applications
> - EAR application
> - Client Applications JAR
>
> The documentation is about 100 pages, and i have done some code
> examplesas well. How coud I send the documentation so its avaible
> from Geronimo Web page? And somedoy could have a look. Thank you!!

You wrote 100 pages of documentation for Geronimo, in Spanish?
That's great.  Now we have the strange situation of needing an
english translation.

The way to contribute...

Well, it's big - 100 pages.  I suppose that a software grant is the
right thing to do in this case.  I'll figure out if we need that, or
if you can just post to the JIRA.

Great!

geir

geirm@apache.org