geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Website possibilities
Date Sat, 21 May 2005 01:10:17 GMT
What do people think of having a website like this one?

  http://docs.openejb.org/Home

Obviously, with a different look, but something with the same dynamic content.

The main content comes from Confluence.
The "Activity" section is dynamically created from Jira items.
The "News" section is from Confluence blog posts.
The "Recently Updated" section is a confluence macro.
The whole thing is put together with a modified version of Confluenza.
With mod_rewrite rules, it's still possible to have static conent.

Seems to me like a good way to always have our activity show up on the website, but wihtout
having to do anything more than we are already doing.

Any thoughts?

-David