geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: When can we expect geronimo 1.0?
Date Thu, 12 May 2005 12:57:29 GMT

On May 9, 2005, at 5:31 AM, sanjaya gayan wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> When can we expect a Geronimo 1.0? Is it too early to ask this
> question?

I think it's  a little early.  We're working hard to get Geronimo
certified first, as that's the first step to being a useful J2EE 1.4
application server.

Then we'll decide (all of us - including you) on what should be in
version 1 - what kind of usability features, performance and
reliability issues we should focus on for the first release.

> Wishing the project all the success.

Thanks!  Come help!

geir

geirm@apache.org