Dont worry, i did in the end. I was tryinf to deploy as it was J2ee, but my app are standalone clients.

The only thing is to put the proper JNDI properties, and the jars on the classpath.

and just look up for this:   TopicConnectionFactory tcf = (TopicConnectionFactory)ctx.lookup("ConnectionFactory");

thanks a lot!!

Katia

>From: Bruce Snyder <bruce.snyder@gmail.com>
>To: user@geronimo.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Geronimo and JMS
>Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:04:18 -0600
>
>On 4/29/05, Katia Aresti Gonzalez <kaaresti@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > D:\jms>java EnviaPS
> > javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: No object bound for
> > java:comp/env/jms/Connec
> > tionFactoryLocalTx
>
>Does the JMS resource adapter plan contain a connection factory object
>registered under the JNDI name comp/env/jms/ConnectionFactoryLocalTx?
>
>Please post the JMS resource adapter configuration and the web
>deployment descriptor.
>
>Bruce
>--
>perl -e 'print unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"
>);'
>
>The Castor Project
>http://www.castor.org/
>
>Apache Geronimo
>http://geronimo.apache.org/

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: incluye Antivirus y Firewall de McAffee. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.