Hi everybody!!

 know that this is not the proper list for this question, but im a bit desperate with a problem I have with CMP persistent, and deploying persistent EJBs into Geronimo.
Ive been trying in the last week to deploy a very simple application, a jar with a session bean, a cmp bean and a bmp bean. The problem i have, is the cmp bean. Im going crazy to find the way to write a proper openejb-jar.xml. There is not enough documentation about this, and i need to know how to do this because Im doing my university finish proyect, and will be very nice to make an application run into geronimo with all type of beans. Im only 23, and im finishing at Deusto University in Bilbao (Spain) my engineering studies this June. When I finish the proyect (I have 3 weeks...) i will send it all for you, to everybody, so the spanish comunity will have user start documentation about Geronimo and some sample applications to run on it.

Im not the only person in the world doing this (its imposible) and if Geronimo supports cmp persistence is because somebody has try it and somebody has deployed a simple application... But there is nothing about anywhere!!! Im only beggin you a little help with this, just to be able to do a little application and include in the proyect. I havent enough time to do this and im really really desperate, so pleaseee pleaseeee give me a little hand and explain to me how can i fix the problem, because Im really trying on it, and i havent a lot of experience and its being really hard for me to investigate on my own how this works.

Thank you very much for reading this, and if somebody can send me a tiny application, or have a look to my emails at the user list... The aplication Im trying to deploy is the one of openEJB comunuty, an example with CabinEJB, TitanEJB and ShipEJB.
Thank you very much to everybody, and thanks for your help.

>From: "Katia Aresti Gonzalez" <kaaresti@hotmail.com>
>To: user@geronimo.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Deployment fail at persistent EJB, help please!!
>Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:03:09 +0000

Encuentra una aventura, un romance o al amor de tu vida. Date de alta gratis.