Hi Luis (Hola !! ;-))

Luis, I agree you but ive been working on it, and using the server, and ive been speaking with the developers on the irc, and they have helped me a lot and you have to understand and if a group of people are day and night working on getting a test pass because there is an open source server that already has passed it... they are just working hard on that goal!! This has been a very big problem for me to make steps in my proyect about Geronimo... but I understand the situation. Probably around summer will be a lot of documentation and more news about the status of the proyect.

thanks

Katia

>From: Luis Damián Sanabria Rodríguez <lsanabria@ieee.org>
>To: <user@geronimo.apache.org>
>Subject: Re: Nightly builds?
>Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:12:05 -0600
>
>Bruce:
>
>     I might be only my idea but there is a difference between do not give
>any information about the status of Geronimo and the J2EE certification and
>do not give any information at all.
>
>     I must admit that I do not know anything about the Sun's TCK, so I would
>like you to explain me how it prevents you from posting an anouncement in
>the web site telling the users and interested parties: we have fixed this
>errors, we have added this functionality, we have updated this components,
>we need help with this feature, etc.
>
>     I am sure that you know what I am going to say but I will say it anyway:
>the Open Source projects are about community. You need people to get
>involved with the development and to use the software and you won't be able
>to get that people if you don't communicate your progress.
>Luis Damián Sanabria Rodríguez
>San José, Costa Rica
>Teléfono (506) 204 - 4145
>Correo electrónico lsanabria@ieee.org

Escapadas, fines de semana, vacaciones, reservas. Organiza y contrata tus viajes aquí.