geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Connection POOL for Oracle Failed
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 14:39:09 GMT
I believe this problem has been fixed in svn.

Alternatively you can move the dependency to the web-app or package
both the web app and the connector in an ear.  If you move the
dependency, remember what you did because it will stop working when you
upgrade to a more current version.

Hope this helps,
thanks
david jencks