geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Sun's Adventure Builder...running on Geronimo?
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2005 22:00:20 GMT
Kevin,

I don't think anyone has tried that one yet.  There are directions on
running the Petstore (http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/PetStore) but
they are a bit old, so I'm sure they work anymore.  It would be
wonderful if you could get the Adventure Builder application working on
Geronimo.  If you need any help, please ask here or for realtime
support try irc.freenode.net channel #geronimo.

-dain