geronimo-user mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Re: JMS application problem when deploying into Geronimo
Date Sun, 01 May 2005 04:32:58 GMT
When deploying your JMS resource adapter, try specifying
parentId="org/apache/geronimo/ActiveMQServer" in your JMS resources plan.

Let us know whether this fixes your problem.

Regards,

John

Here is an example JMS resources plan that can be deployed with a command
like the following (note that you may need to adjust the name of the rar
file in the example to suit what you have):

java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user system --password manager deploy
repository/activemq/rars/activemq-ra-1.3-SNAPSHOT.rar
my-jms-resource-plan.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<connector
    xmlns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/j2ee/connector"
    version="1.5"
    configId="com/myCompany/MyJMSResources"
    parentId="org/apache/geronimo/ActiveMQServer">

  <resourceadapter>
    <!-- how to connect to the JMS Server -->
    <resourceadapter-instance>
      <resourceadapter-name>MyJMSRA</resourceadapter-name>
      <config-property-setting
name="ServerUrl">tcp://localhost:61616</config-property-setting>
      <workmanager>
        <gbean-link>DefaultWorkManager</gbean-link>
      </workmanager>
    </resourceadapter-instance>

    <!-- defines a ConnectionFactory -->
    <outbound-resourceadapter>
      <connection-definition>

<connectionfactory-interface>javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</connectionfactory-interface>
        <connectiondefinition-instance>
          <name>jms/wpConnectionFactory</name>

<implemented-interface>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</implemented-interface>

<implemented-interface>javax.jms.TopicConnectionFactory</implemented-interface>
          <connectionmanager>
            <xa-transaction>
              <transaction-caching/>
            </xa-transaction>
            <single-pool>
              <max-size>10</max-size>
              <min-size>0</min-size>
 <blocking-timeout-milliseconds>5000</blocking-timeout-milliseconds>
              <idle-timeout-minutes>0</idle-timeout-minutes>
              <match-one/>
            </single-pool>
          </connectionmanager>
          <global-jndi-name>jms/wpConnectionFactory</global-jndi-name>
        </connectiondefinition-instance>
      </connection-definition>
    </outbound-resourceadapter>

  </resourceadapter>

    <adminobject>
      <adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Queue</adminobject-interface>

<adminobject-class>org.codehaus.activemq.message.ActiveMQQueue</adminobject-class>
      <adminobject-instance>
 <message-destination-name>jms/myFirstQueue</message-destination-name>
        <config-property-setting
name="PhysicalName">myFirstQueue</config-property-setting>
      </adminobject-instance>
    </adminobject>

    <adminobject>
      <adminobject-interface>javax.jms.Queue</adminobject-interface>

<adminobject-class>org.codehaus.activemq.message.ActiveMQQueue</adminobject-class>
      <adminobject-instance>
 <message-destination-name>jms/my2ndQueue</message-destination-name>
        <config-property-setting
name="PhysicalName">my2ndQueue</config-property-setting>
      </adminobject-instance>
    </adminobject>

</connector>

"Katia Aresti Gonzalez" <kaaresti@hotmail.com> wrote on 01/05/2005
11:26:34 AM:

> Hi!
> Im trying to deploy the sample sun application about JMS a Session
> Bean and a Client into Geronimo.
>
> Im just getting this error after deploying.
>
> Can somebody help with this? thank you!!!
>
> 03:14:06,625 INFO  [LocalConfigStore:config-store] Installed
> configuration Clien
> tSessionMDBApp/cliente in location 52
> 03:14:06,750 INFO  [LocalConfigStore:config-store] Installed
> configuration Clien
> tSessionMDBApp in location 51
> 03:14:06,843 INFO  [ConfigurationManagerImpl] Loaded Configuration
> geronimo.conf
> ig:name="ClientSessionMDBApp"
> 03:14:06,906 INFO  [Configuration] Started configuration
ClientSessionMDBApp
> 03:14:06,937 INFO  [GenericEJBContainer] GenericEJBContainer
> 'geronimo.server:EJ
> BModule=ejbs.jar,J2EEApplication=ClientSessionMDBApp,
> J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeTyp
> e=StatelessSessionBean,name=PublisherBean' started
> 03:14:06,953 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean
> is now in th
> e FAILED state: objectName="geronimo.server:EJBModule=ejbs.jar,
> J2EEApplication=C
> lientSessionMDBApp,J2EEServer=geronimo,j2eeType=JCAActivationSpec,
> name=MessageBe
> an"
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.activemq.ra.ActiveMQActivationSpec
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:199)
>         at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:187)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:289)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:235)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.connector.ActivationSpecWrapper.
> <init>(Activation
> SpecWrapper.java:72)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.
> newInstance0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.
> newInstance(NativeConstruct
> orAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.
> newInstance(DelegatingC
> onstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>         at
java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.
> createInstance(GBeanI
> nstance.java:806)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.
> attemptFullStart
> (GBeanInstanceState.java:331)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.
> start(GBeanInsta
> nceState.java:111)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.
> startRecursive(G
> BeanInstanceState.java:133)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.
> startRecursive(GBeanI
> nstance.java:494)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.
> startRecursiveGBean(Kernel.java:339
> )
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.
> startRecursive(G
> BeanInstanceState.java:141)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.
> startRecursive(GBeanI
> nstance.java:494)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.
> startRecursiveGBean(Kernel.java:339
> )
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.
> startConfiguration(Kernel.java:386)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.KernelGBean.
> startConfiguration(KernelGBean
> .java:89)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.
> KernelGBean$$FastClassByCGLIB$$1cccefc9.in
> voke(<generated>)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.FastMethodInvoker.
> invoke(FastMethod
> Invoker.java:38)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.
> invoke(GBeanOperatio
> n.java:118)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.
> invoke(GBeanInstance.
> java:745)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.invoke(Kernel.java:299)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.jmx.MBeanServerDelegate.
> invoke(MBeanServer
> Delegate.java:117)
>         at mx4j.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionInvoker.
> invoke(RMIConnectionInvoker.java
> :219)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.
> invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:25)
>         at mx4j.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionProxy.
> invoke(RMIConnectionProxy.java:34)
>         at mx4j.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionSubjectInvoker.
> chain(RMIConnectionSubjec
> tInvoker.java:99)
>         at mx4j.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionSubjectInvoker.
> access$000(RMIConnectionS
> ubjectInvoker.java:31)
>         at mx4j.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionSubjectInvoker$1.
> run(RMIConnectionSubjec
> tInvoker.java:90)
>         at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:500)
>         at
mx4j.remote.MX4JRemoteUtils.subjectInvoke(MX4JRemoteUtils.java:163)
>         at mx4j.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionSubjectInvoker.
> subjectInvoke(RMIConnecti
> onSubjectInvoker.java:86)
>         at mx4j.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionSubjectInvoker.
> invoke(RMIConnectionSubje
> ctInvoker.java:80)
>         at $Proxy0.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.
> invoke(RMIConnectionImp
> l.java:221)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
> java:39)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.
> invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces
> sorImpl.java:25)
>         at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:261)