geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Katia Aresti Gonzalez" <kaare...@hotmail.com>
Subject Persistence Bean Example
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 00:13:34 GMT
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Has anybody a simple example with a persistence EJB, CMP for example,
deployed into Geronimo?</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>If you have,or any little tutorial explained in a easy way, please tell
me, or contact me at my personal email. I will try to deploy an application i have done for
university with CMP persistence EJBs, but if somebody has a&nbsp; tutorial or has done
it, will be very useful for me and my project (wich I have to finish in 1 month :-) )</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Thank you very much for your help!!!!!!!!!! </DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
descarga digital segura.  <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMBESES/2755??PS=47575" target="_top">Medio
millón de canciones en MSN Music. </a> </html>