geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Katia Aresti Gonzalez" <kaare...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Error deploying Gluecode JMS simple application
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 00:10:17 GMT
Hi Philip!!!!!!
I did what you said, and it worked!!!!
I didnt understand very well at the beggining the documentation, because its
my first time working with a jms applicattion, but i understand now!!!!
thank you very much!!!! In Windows i did the same as you did at linux.
bye bye!!

&gt;From: Philip Mark DONAGHY &lt;pmdgeronimo@yahoo.fr&gt;
&gt;Reply-To: user@geronimo.apache.org
&gt;To: user@geronimo.apache.org
&gt;Subject: Re: Error deploying Gluecode JMS simple application
&gt;Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 17:14:33 +0200 (CEST)
&gt;
&gt;Katia,
&gt;
&gt;The error you are receiving is due to the absence of
&gt;the WeatherTopic JMS destination.
&gt;
&gt;I got this working by building today's geronimo source
&gt;code. I modified
&gt;&lt;geronimo-source&gt;/modules/assembly/src/plan/system-jms.plan.xml
&gt;to include the &lt;adminobject&gt; tag. I started geronimo,
&gt;undeployed ActiveMQServer, deployed ActiveMQServer
&gt;with the new plan, deployed the jms sample. And I
&gt;forecast the weather in California using the webapp
&gt;http://localhost:8080/jmssample.
&gt;
&gt;Here is the commands that I used (Linux) :
&gt;
&gt;java -jar bin/server.jar
&gt;
&gt;java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user system --password
&gt;manager undeploy org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS
&gt;
&gt;java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user system --password
&gt;manager deploy
&gt;~/soft/work/gluecode/geronimo-samples/jms/system-jms-plan.xml
&gt;repository/activemq/rars/activemq-ra-3.0-SNAPSHOT.rar
&gt;
&gt;java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user system --password
&gt;manager deploy
&gt;~/soft/work/gluecode/geronimo-samples/jms/jmsdemo.war
&gt;~/soft/work/gluecode/geronimo-samples/jms/geronimo-jetty.xml
&gt;
&gt;I hope this helps,
&gt;
&gt;Philip
&gt;
&gt;--- Katia Aresti Gonzalez &lt;kaaresti@hotmail.com&gt;
&gt;wrote:
&gt;---------------------------------
&gt;Hi Jeremy Boynes!!
&gt;
&gt;Ive tryed to deploy your example at gluecode website
&gt;about JMS, but it gives me an error when deploying.
&gt;Can you or anybody help?? The example is at
&gt;http://www.gluecode.com/website/products/documentation-geronimo.jsp
&gt;
&gt;thank you!!!!!!!
&gt;
&gt;Katia
&gt;
&gt;Error-----&gt;
&gt;Microsoft Windows XP [Versión 5.1.2600]
&gt;(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.
&gt;
&gt;C:\gero&gt;java -jar bin/deployer.jar deploy
&gt;d:/jms/jmsdemo.war
&gt;Username: system
&gt;Password: manager
&gt;Deployment failed
&gt;   Server reports:
&gt;org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
&gt;Unknown or amb
&gt;iguous resource name query:
&gt;geronimo.server:J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=
&gt;null,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jms/broker,*
&gt;match count: 0
&gt;         Unknown or ambiguous resource name query:
&gt;geronimo.server:J2EEServer=ger
&gt;onimo,J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jms/broker,
&gt;* match count: 0
&gt;
&gt;C:\gero&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;---------------------------------
&gt;Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Envía hasta 500 megas
&gt;diarios de fotos desde Hotmail. Descárgalo y pruébalo
&gt;2 meses gratis.
&gt;
&gt;Fedora Core, Debian, Mandrake, Apache, XmlBeans, Castor, Jakarta,
Andromda, Firefox, Eclipse, Struts, Ant, Maven, Codehaus, Geronimo
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;
&gt;Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail : 250 Mo d'espace de stockage pour vos
mails !
&gt;Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://fr.mail.yahoo.com/

¿Estás pensando en cambiar de coche? Todas los modelos de serie y extras en
MSN Motor. http://motor.msn.es/researchcentre/