geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Katia Aresti Gonzalez" <kaare...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo and JavaMail
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 20:16:11 GMT

Jeremy:

The simplest way to switch to Sun's transport is to replace geronimo-mail
with the RI (javamail-1.3.2 IIRC) in the j2ee-server plan. You will need to
download that from Sun's site.

Can you please explain thismore detailed? :-) I have downloades javamail
1.3.2 , and i have the jars and all that, but i dont know what are you
speaking about really... Where do i have to put the jars? where is the fail
i have to remove?
thank you very much!!!

Katia

>From: Jeremy Boynes <jboynes@apache.org>
>To: user@geronimo.apache.org
>Subject: Re: Geronimo and JavaMail
>Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 12:28:45 -0700
>
>Katia Aresti Gonzalez wrote:
>>hello everybody!!
>>
>>Ive done an applicarion with javamail, and i have deployed into geronimo.
>>the thing is that it doesnt give any exception, but the email doesnt send
>>any email. I know i have to put the jars of sun into Geronimo. Anybody
>>could help me with this? Where do i have to put the jars so my application
>>send emails?
>>

>My guess would be you are using the Null transport which just swallows
>emails. I think that is the default one in geronimo-mail.
>
>The simplest way to switch to Sun's transport is to replace geronimo-mail
>with the RI (javamail-1.3.2 IIRC) in the j2ee-server plan. You will need to
>download that from Sun's site.
>
>--
>Jeremy

Horóscopo, tarot, numerología... Escucha lo que te dicen los astros.
http://astrocentro.msn.es/