geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Problem Deploying an RA
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 06:54:04 GMT
I tried to look into this a little bit, but am hampered by the apparent  
windows-only format of the attachment.  Therefore I checked out mule  
from cvs.  That did not compile for me due to:

     [javac] Compiling 16 source files to  
/Users/david/java/mule/mule/mule-extras/ra/target/classes
/Users/david/java/mule/mule/mule-extras/ra/src/java/org/mule/ra/ 
DefaultMuleConnectionFactory.java:31:  
org.mule.ra.DefaultMuleConnectionFactory is not abstract and does not  
override abstract method getMetaData() in  
javax.resource.cci.ConnectionFactory
public class DefaultMuleConnectionFactory implements  
MuleConnectionFactory {
        ^
1

However, I have a suspicion that your problems might be caused by        
      
<implemented-interface>org.mule.ra.MuleConnectionFactory</implemented- 
interface>
in your geronimo-ra.xml plan.  This element is intended for listing  
additional interfaces that you might want to cast the object you look  
up in jndi to, above and beyond the interface listed in ra.xml and used  
to identify the outbound connector in geronimo-ra.xml.  The prime  
example of this is a 1.1 jms connector that declares only  
ConnectionFactory that is being used by clients that expect a  
QueueConnectionFactory or TopicConnectionFactory.

Could you try removing the unneeded implemented-interface element and  
let us know the results?

many thanks
david jencks

On Apr 9, 2005, at 5:49 PM, Mason, Ross wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've attached the ra.xml and geronimo-ra.xml, and I've posted the  
> output from the deployer command and also the full stacktrace from the  
> server shell below.
>
> The MuleConnectionFactory is an interface that extends  
> java.lang.Serializable and javax.naming.Referenceable.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Ross
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Deployer window
> ------------------------------------------------------
> C:\java\geronimo-1.0-M3\bin>java -jar deployer.jar --user system  
> --password manager deploy C:\temp\test\ch-cvs-head\mule
> \mule-extras\ra\target\mule-ra-SNAPSHOT.rar  
> C:\dev\projects\codehaus\mule\mule-extras\ra\src\conf\META- 
> INF\geronimo-ra.x
> ml
> Deployment failed
>   Server reports: Invalid GBean configuration for  
> geronimo.config:name="org/mule/ra/Server"
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Invalid  
> GBean configuration for geronimo.config:name="org/mule
> /ra/Server"
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.startRecursiveGBean(Kernel.java:379)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.startConfiguration(Kernel.java:418)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at  
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at  
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at  
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$100(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at  
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(U 
> nknown Source)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at  
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(Unk 
> nown Source)
>         at  
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at  
> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: net.sf.cglib.core.CodeGenerationException:  
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException-->null
>         at  
> net.sf.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.create(AbstractClassGenerator. 
> java:206)
>         at net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.createHelper(Enhancer.java:330)
>         at net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.create(Enhancer.java:265)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper. 
> doStart(ManagedConnectionFactoryWrappe
> r.java:213)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean.doStart(GBeanMBean.java:616)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.AbstractManagedObject.attemptFullStart(Ab 
> stractManagedObject.java:511)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.AbstractManagedObject.start(AbstractManag 
> edObject.java:305)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.AbstractManagedObject.startRecursive(Abst 
> ractManagedObject.java:329)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean$11.invoke(GBeanMBean.java: 
> 1036)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanMBeanOper 
> ation.java:142)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean.invoke(GBeanMBean.java:844)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at  
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.AbstractManagedObject.startRecursive(Abst 
> ractManagedObject.java:343)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean$11.invoke(GBeanMBean.java: 
> 1036)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanMBeanOper 
> ation.java:142)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean.invoke(GBeanMBean.java:844)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at  
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.AbstractManagedObject.startRecursive(Abst 
> ractManagedObject.java:343)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean$11.invoke(GBeanMBean.java: 
> 1036)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanMBeanOper 
> ation.java:142)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean.invoke(GBeanMBean.java:844)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at  
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.invoke(Kernel.java:288)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.invoke(Kernel.java:283)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.startRecursiveGBean(Kernel.java:375)
>         ... 26 more
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at  
> net.sf.cglib.core.ReflectUtils.defineClass(ReflectUtils.java:406)
>         at  
> net.sf.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.create(AbstractClassGenerator. 
> java:193)
>         ... 59 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Illegal class name  
> "org/mule/ra/MuleConnectionFactory$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$3a4c63ea-
> 2" in class file  
> org/mule/ra/MuleConnectionFactory$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$3a4c63ea-2
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
>         ... 64 more
>
> ------------------------------------------------------
> Server window
> ------------------------------------------------------
> 17:36:18,824 INFO  [Daemon] Server startup completed
> 17:40:33,831 INFO  [LocalConfigStore:config-store] Installed  
> configuration org/mule/ra/Server in location 14
> 17:40:33,911 INFO  [ConfigurationManagerImpl] Loaded Configuration  
> geronimo.config:name="org/mule/ra/Server"
> 17:40:34,371 INFO  [Configuration] Started configuration  
> org/mule/ra/Server
> 17:40:34,612 WARN  [SingleProxy] Exception occured while attempting to  
> fully start: objectName=geronimo.server:J2EEAppli
> cation=null,J2EEServer=geronimo,JCAResource=org/mule/ra/ 
> Server,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=DefaultMuleConn
> ectionFactory
> net.sf.cglib.core.CodeGenerationException:  
> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException-->null
>         at  
> net.sf.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.create(AbstractClassGenerator. 
> java:206)
>         at net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.createHelper(Enhancer.java:330)
>         at net.sf.cglib.proxy.Enhancer.create(Enhancer.java:265)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.connector.outbound.ManagedConnectionFactoryWrapper. 
> doStart(ManagedConnectionFactoryWrappe
> r.java:213)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean.doStart(GBeanMBean.java:616)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.AbstractManagedObject.attemptFullStart(Ab 
> stractManagedObject.java:511)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.SingleProxy.attemptFullStart(SingleProxy. 
> java:154)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.SingleProxy.addTarget(SingleProxy.java: 
> 119)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBeanReference.handleNotification(GB 
> eanMBeanReference.java:307)
>         at  
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor$ListenerWrapper.h 
> andleNotification(Unknown Source)
>         at  
> javax.management.NotificationBroadcasterSupport.handleNotification(Unkn 
> own Source)
>         at  
> javax.management.NotificationBroadcasterSupport.sendNotification(Unknow 
> n Source)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.AbstractManagedObject.sendNotification(Ab 
> stractManagedObject.java:267)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.AbstractManagedObject.attemptFullStart(Ab 
> stractManagedObject.java:532)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.AbstractManagedObject.start(AbstractManag 
> edObject.java:305)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.AbstractManagedObject.startRecursive(Abst 
> ractManagedObject.java:329)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean$11.invoke(GBeanMBean.java: 
> 1036)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanMBeanOper 
> ation.java:142)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean.invoke(GBeanMBean.java:844)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at  
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.AbstractManagedObject.startRecursive(Abst 
> ractManagedObject.java:343)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean$11.invoke(GBeanMBean.java: 
> 1036)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanMBeanOper 
> ation.java:142)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.gbean.jmx.GBeanMBean.invoke(GBeanMBean.java:844)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at  
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.invoke(Kernel.java:288)
>         at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.invoke(Kernel.java:283)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.startRecursiveGBean(Kernel.java:375)
>         at  
> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.Kernel.startConfiguration(Kernel.java:418)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at  
> com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at  
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at  
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$100(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at  
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(U 
> nknown Source)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at  
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(Unk 
> nown Source)
>         at  
> javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at  
> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown  
> Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at  
> net.sf.cglib.core.ReflectUtils.defineClass(ReflectUtils.java:406)
>         at  
> net.sf.cglib.core.AbstractClassGenerator.create(AbstractClassGenerator. 
> java:193)
>         ... 59 more
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Repetitive interface name in  
> class file org/mule/ra/MuleConnectionFactory$$Enhanc
> erByCGLIB$$3a4c63ea
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
>         at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
>         ... 64 more
> 17:41:45,994 INFO  [BrokerContainerImpl] ActiveMQ Message Broker  
> (possibly-unique-broker) is shutting down
> 17:41:45,994 INFO  [BrokerConnectorImpl] ActiveMQ connector stopped:  
> VmTransportServerChannel@vm://localhost
> 17:41:45,994 INFO  [BrokerContainerImpl] Removing client:  
> ID:APAVPSC0008232-1308-1113032176961-1:0 on transport: TcpTran
> sportChannel: Socket[addr=/127.0.0.1,port=1309,localport=61616]
> 17:41:46,004 INFO  [TcpTransportChannel] The socket peer is now closed
> 17:41:46,004 WARN  [ActiveMQConnection] async exception with no  
> exception listener
> javax.jms.JMSException: Socket peer is now closed
>         at  
> org.codehaus.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportChannel.run(TcpTranspor 
> tChannel.java:253)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> 17:41:46,004 WARN  [ActiveMQConnection] Got an exception closing the  
> connection
> javax.jms.JMSException: syncSendTimedOut
>         at  
> org.codehaus.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnect 
> ion.java:870)
>         at  
> org.codehaus.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.sendConnectionInfoToBroker(Act 
> iveMQConnection.java:1079)
>         at  
> org.codehaus.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.close(ActiveMQConnection.java: 
> 515)
>         at  
> org.codehaus.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.onException(ActiveMQConnection 
> .java:675)
>         at  
> org.codehaus.activemq.transport.TransportChannelSupport.onAsyncExceptio 
> n(TransportChannelSupport.java:306)
>         at  
> org.codehaus.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransportChannel.run(TcpTranspor 
> tChannel.java:253)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> 17:41:46,014 INFO  [Daemon] Server shutdown begun
> 17:41:46,014 INFO  [Kernel] Starting kernel shutdown
> 17:41:46,064 INFO  [BrokerConnectorImpl] ActiveMQ connector stopped:  
> TcpTransportServerChannel@tcp://localhost:61616
> 17:41:46,475 INFO  [PersistentConfigurationList] Saved running  
> configuration list
> 17:41:46,485 INFO  [MuleManager] disposing agents...
> 17:41:46,485 INFO  [MuleManager] Agents Successfully Disposed
> 17:41:46,525 INFO  [MuleManager]
> *********************************************************************** 
> *********
> * Mule shut down normally on: 9/04/05 17:41                             
>         *
> * Server was up for: 12882 days, 7 hours, 41 mins, 46.495 sec           
>         *
> *********************************************************************** 
> *********
> 17:41:46,535 INFO  [Configuration] Stopping configuration  
> org/mule/ra/Server
> 17:41:46,575 INFO  [BrokerContainerImpl] ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker  
> (possibly-unique-broker) stopped
> 17:41:48,157 INFO  [DerbyNetwork] Stopped
> 17:41:48,187 INFO  [DerbySystem] Stopped
> 17:41:48,197 INFO  [Configuration] Stopping configuration  
> org/apache/geronimo/SystemDatabase
> 17:41:48,227 INFO  [LoginService] Login server has been stopped
> 17:41:48,238 INFO  [ThreadedServer] Stopping Acceptor  
> ServerSocket[addr=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0,port=0,localport=8080]
> 17:41:49,169 INFO  [SocketListener] Stopped SocketListener on  
> 0.0.0.0:8080
> 17:41:49,169 INFO  [ThreadPool] Thread pool DefaultThreadPool stopped
> 17:41:49,169 INFO  [SecurityServiceMBean] Security service stopped
> 17:41:49,179 INFO  [Container] Stopped  
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler@1c67248
>
> 	-----Original Message-----
> 	From: Jeremy Boynes [mailto:jboynes@apache.org]
> 	Sent: Sat 9/04/2005 9:35 PM
> 	To: user@geronimo.apache.org
> 	Cc:
> 	Subject: Re: Problem Deploying an RA
> 	
> 	
>
> 	A little more information would help here. It looks like we are
> 	generating a class that the VM doesn't like when trying to proxy the
> 	MuleConnectionFactory, perhaps related to the interfaces it  
> implements.
> 	
> 	Can you post copies of the ra.xml and deployment plan (or possibly  
> send
> 	them to me privately) and the complete stacktraces so we can see what  
> is
> 	going on?
> 	
> 	--
> 	Jeremy
> 	
> 	Mason, Ross wrote:
> 	> Hi All,
> 	>
> 	> I have Resource Adapter for Mule that I would like to test with
> 	> Geronimo (M3). When I try and deploy it I get a ClassFormatError in
> 	> the deployer shell:
> 	>
> 	> Caused by: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Illegal class name
> 	> "org/mule/ra/MuleConnectionFactory$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$3a4c63ea- 2" in
> 	> class file
> 	> org/mule/ra/MuleConnectionFactory$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$3a4c63ea-2 at
> 	> java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) at
> 	> java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ... 64 more
> 	>
> 	> In the Server shell I get a slightly different error:
> 	>
> 	> Caused by: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Repetitive interface name in
> 	> class file org/mule/ra/MuleConnectionFactory$$Enhanc
> 	> erByCGLIB$$3a4c63ea at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native
> 	> Method) at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source) ... 64
> 	> more
> 	>
> 	> I figured this was probably a problem with my RA build.  So I did a
> 	> clean build, but still got the same error.  I also tried deploying
> 	> the same RA to JBoss just to see if I got a similar error, but it
> 	> deployed without any problems.
> 	>
> 	> Any ideas?
> 	>
> 	> Cheers,
> 	>
> 	> Ross
> 	>
> 	>
> 	>
> 	
> 	
> 	
>
> <winmail.dat>


Mime
View raw message