geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Server jetty
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 21:15:53 GMT
David is assuming you are asking about the Apache Java based http
server (and servlet/jsp engine) Tomcat.  If you really meant the Apache
HTTPd server, the reason we don't ship with it is HTTPd is written in C
and must be compiled to each platform where our distributions will run
on a generic Java VM.

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom