geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo and JMS
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:32:30 GMT
On 4/29/05, Katia Aresti Gonzalez <kaaresti@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Im still trying to make this work. I have added to the classes the following
> method:
>

>  public static Context getInitialContext() throws
> javax.naming.NamingException
>     {
>   Properties props = new Properties();
>
> props.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,"org.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory");
>   props.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL,"tcp://hostname:61616");
>
>   return new InitialContext(props);
>     }
>
> So now i get the initialContext with this. The Error I get when running is
> this one:
>
> D:\jms>java EnviaPS
> EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util
> /concurrent/ConcurrentHashMap

According to the error above, the oswego concurrent jar is missing.
This jar should should already be in the Geronimo repository. When
building Geronimo from source, the concurrent jar should be located
here:

./modules/assembly/target/geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT/repository/concurrent/jars/concurrent-1.3.4.jar

According to the execution of EnviaPS above, the CLASSPATH is not
being set there, so it must be set in your environment. What is
included in  the CLASSPATH?

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project