geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly builds?
Date Tue, 19 Apr 2005 08:53:19 GMT
On 4/19/05, Peter Nabbefeld <Peter.Nabbefeld@gmx.de> wrote:

> I've seen some discussion on the developers list, ending one week ago.
> What has happened to this? Will the nightly builds come? BTW: If someone
> only looks at the web site, it seems there wouldn't be any activity
> since some months (I know, it only seems so, but probably You culd place
> some news there, just to show some activity? People may just ignore
> geronimo because they think it's not further developed).

Peter,

I got the nightly build script working but getting a clean build is
tricky because Geronimo depends on so many things. So this task is
still considered a work in progress.

The majority of the effort is being spent on J2EE 1.4 certification
right now and has been for a few months. The trouble is that we're
bound by the Sun license agreement for the TCK and we can't talk about
it *at all*. Once this hurdle is passed, there will be more outward
activity.

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project