geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: missing openejb-jar.xsd
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:21:00 GMT

On Apr 25, 2005, at 3:48 AM, Evgeni wrote:

> M3 release notes say "[GERONIMO-447] - Schema dir missing
> openejb-jar.xsd". But there is no openejb-jar.xsd in the schema
> directory...
>
> Can it be downloaded from somewhere? Should it be in the schema
> directory?

it is there only for people or non-geronimo programs to look at.
Proper functioning of geronimo and openejb does not depend on this file
being available.

You can get it from openejb cvs under
modules/openejb-builder/src/schema.  I think it has changed since M3.
I would recommend building all of geronimo/openejb from svn/cvs
anyway... M3 is very out of date.

> I am getting a "No deployer found:" message trying to deploy an EJB.
> Can it be related to the missing openejb-jar.xsd?
no.  IIRC in M3 many times a deployment descriptor with an error would
result in this message rather than information about what the error
was.  More information is supplied with the current version.

david jencks