geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <>
Subject Re: missing openejb-jar.xsd
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:21:00 GMT

On Apr 25, 2005, at 3:48 AM, Evgeni wrote:

> M3 release notes say "[GERONIMO-447] - Schema dir missing
> openejb-jar.xsd". But there is no openejb-jar.xsd in the schema
> directory...
> Can it be downloaded from somewhere? Should it be in the schema
> directory?

it is there only for people or non-geronimo programs to look at.
Proper functioning of geronimo and openejb does not depend on this file
being available.

You can get it from openejb cvs under
modules/openejb-builder/src/schema.  I think it has changed since M3.
I would recommend building all of geronimo/openejb from svn/cvs
anyway... M3 is very out of date.

> I am getting a "No deployer found:" message trying to deploy an EJB.
> Can it be related to the missing openejb-jar.xsd?
no.  IIRC in M3 many times a deployment descriptor with an error would
result in this message rather than information about what the error
was.  More information is supplied with the current version.
david jencks

View raw message