geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Connecting to SystemDatabase and create table
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2005 01:57:37 GMT
You can also shut down the server and run ij pointing directly at the
database by setting derby.system.home appropriately

java -cp derbytools.jar;derby.jar -Dderby.system.home=var/derby
org.apache.derby.tools.ij
ij> connect 'jdbc:derby:SystemDatabase';

FWIW IBM just donated the client side driver to Apache so I would
anticipate it being included in the next release.

--
Jeremy