geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Deployment fail at persistent EJB
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:58:53 GMT
On 15/04/2005 4:19 AM, David Jencks wrote:

> Someone helpfully tried to make the deployer errors less annoyingly
> verbose but this is the unfortunate result... they are now
> meaningless  and useless.  I believe there is a switch or flag
> somewhere to turn  stack traces back on, but I don't know where.  You
> should also look in  all the logs in geronimo-1.0-SNAPSHOT/var/log to
> see if the trace is  logged somewhere with some useful information
> about where the error is  occurring.
>
> david jencks

Two general options flags deal with the verbosity of deployment error
messages:
   --syserr

        Log errors to syserr. Can be either true or false. The default
        value is false.

   --verbose

        Verbose execution mode. Can be either true or false. The default
        value is false.

Do you think that their default value should be true?

Thanks,
Gianny