geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem Deploying an RA
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2005 20:35:17 GMT
A little more information would help here. It looks like we are
generating a class that the VM doesn't like when trying to proxy the
MuleConnectionFactory, perhaps related to the interfaces it implements.

Can you post copies of the ra.xml and deployment plan (or possibly send
them to me privately) and the complete stacktraces so we can see what is
going on?

--
Jeremy