geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Server jetty
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:49:12 GMT
The reasons are primarily historical: the main Jetty developers were
some of the geronimo founding members and most of us have a lot more
experience with Jetty than Tomcat.  There is a Tomcat integration and
several people are working on it, however it is not yet completely
integrated and functional.  I think the Tomcat work is somewhat
sidelined at the moment in our effort to finish j2ee certification.  We
would certainly welcome help in finishing the Tomcat integration.

Many thanks,
david jencks