geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Philip Mark DONAGHY <pmdgeron...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Connectivity Business Problem
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 11:08:57 GMT
Hi,

I have a business problem that I want to throw out to
everyone. I want to send reference data to laptops
running appservers. And I want to monitor connectivity
so that data gets through. The laptops role is to send
purchase orders to a main appserver.

So before writing something that already exists, I
thought I might consult the community for some leads.
I think that persistent JMS messages would be useful.
Any thoughts?

I am stumped on monitoring connectivity and the
management of message queue persistence for laptops
that are currently not online.

Thank you,

Philip

Fedora Core, Debian, Mandrake, Apache, XmlBeans, Castor, Jakarta, Andromda, Firefox, Eclipse,
Struts, Ant, Maven, Codehaus, Geronimo