geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Philip Mark DONAGHY <pmdgeron...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Error deploying Gluecode JMS simple application
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 15:14:33 GMT
Katia,

The error you are receiving is due to the absence of
the WeatherTopic JMS destination.

I got this working by building today's geronimo source
code. I modified
<geronimo-source>/modules/assembly/src/plan/system-jms.plan.xml
to include the <adminobject> tag. I started geronimo,
undeployed ActiveMQServer, deployed ActiveMQServer
with the new plan, deployed the jms sample. And I
forecast the weather in California using the webapp
http://localhost:8080/jmssample.

Here is the commands that I used (Linux) :

java -jar bin/server.jar

java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user system --password
manager undeploy org/apache/geronimo/SystemJMS

java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user system --password
manager deploy
~/soft/work/gluecode/geronimo-samples/jms/system-jms-plan.xml
repository/activemq/rars/activemq-ra-3.0-SNAPSHOT.rar

java -jar bin/deployer.jar --user system --password
manager deploy
~/soft/work/gluecode/geronimo-samples/jms/jmsdemo.war
~/soft/work/gluecode/geronimo-samples/jms/geronimo-jetty.xml

I hope this helps,

Philip

--- Katia Aresti Gonzalez <kaaresti@hotmail.com>
wrote:
---------------------------------
Hi Jeremy Boynes!!

Ive tryed to deploy your example at gluecode website
about JMS, but it gives me an error when deploying.
Can you or anybody help?? The example is at
http://www.gluecode.com/website/products/documentation-geronimo.jsp

thank you!!!!!!!

Katia

Error----->
Microsoft Windows XP [Versión 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\gero>java -jar bin/deployer.jar deploy
d:/jms/jmsdemo.war
Username: system
Password: manager
Deployment failed
  Server reports:
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
Unknown or amb
iguous resource name query:
geronimo.server:J2EEServer=geronimo,J2EEApplication=
null,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jms/broker,*
match count: 0
        Unknown or ambiguous resource name query:
geronimo.server:J2EEServer=ger
onimo,J2EEApplication=null,j2eeType=JCAManagedConnectionFactory,name=jms/broker,
* match count: 0

C:\gero>

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Envía hasta 500 megas
diarios de fotos desde Hotmail. Descárgalo y pruébalo
2 meses gratis.

Fedora Core, Debian, Mandrake, Apache, XmlBeans, Castor, Jakarta, Andromda, Firefox, Eclipse,
Struts, Ant, Maven, Codehaus, Geronimo