geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: build failure on mac os x
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 18:04:47 GMT
I have no idea about the scout problem: I've never built it, I think
there is an up to date version that will be downloaded automatically.

I'm confused by the geronimo problem, I haven't experienced that one.
It looks like you might have checked out between 2 related commits???

However, I believe there is a different problem  in the
geronimo/openejb build at the moment that makes openejb not compile.  I
am hoping it will be fixed later this morning (PST).  I will check in a
workaround if it does not get fixed properly.

I'll post again when I get a clean build to work.

thanks
david jencks